Dion's Vision, Mission and Values
E.A. Dion is united around the following vision, mission and values:
- Vision - Make the Intangible Tangible and Improving People’s Lives Through Recognition
- Mission - We Work Together Utilizing Our Combined Unique Talents Through Daily Continuous Improvement
- Values- Customer Focus, Operational Excellence and a Great Place to Work
Dion's corporate citizenship efforts focus on the product and all aspects that relate to the manufacturing of our products. The spirit of our commitment to product stewardship is represented in these primary areas of focus:
- Lean Manufacturing Practices - “Lean” is a manufacturing philosophy dedicated to the elimination of waste throughout the production process through continuous improvement.
- Lead Compliance - E.A. Dion’s products are 100% compliant with Proposition 65 jewelry requirements, as well as with the CPSCIA Improvement Act. Dion diligently monitors proposed legislation affecting the jewelry industry to ensure that we will meet or exceed compliance levels.
- Conflict & Conflict-Free Diamonds - E.A. Dion deals with only countries and suppliers actively complying with the standards of the United Nations Kimberley Process (www.KimberleyProcess.com) regulating the importing/exporting of government validated diamonds from a source free of conflict. Dion also sources Conflict-Free Diamonds which expands the United Nations' definition of conflict diamonds. You can read more about our commitment to conflict-free-diamonds by clicking here - Conflict-Free Diamonds.
- Social Accountability Statement - This is a statement of our business practices, which are consistent with Dion’s corporate values. To view the entire Social Accountability Statement, click here - Social Accountability Statement.
- Memorandum of Understanding - This is a vendor partner agreement requiring our vendors to conform to standards of business practices which are consistent with Dion’s corporate values. To view the entire Memorandum of Understanding, click here - Memorandum of Understanding.
- Conflict Mineral Policy Statment - This statement confirms E.A. Dion's commitment to sourcing components and materials from companies that share our values regarding respect for human rights, ethics and environmental responsibility - Conflict Mineral Policy Statement.
- Environmental Statement - This statement confirms E.A. Dion's commitment to protecting our environment and minimizing the environmental impact of business operations on the environment - Environmental Statement.